2017 Programme of Events: featuring the
‘Mighty’ Wurlitzer Theatre Pipe Organ
of the New Victoria Centre, Howden le Wear
IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure that you receive ticket information without difficulty when ordering tickets, please add “email@example.com” to your email address book – Thank You!
- Saturday, 9th September 2017 10:00am – ANNUAL PUBLIC OPEN DAY (ADMISSION FREE) More Information / Book Tickets
- Sunday, 17th September 2017 2:30pm – YOUNG ORGANISTS’ SHOWCASE – Hear the ‘Stars’ of tomorrow at the Wurlitzer More Information / Book Tickets
- Sunday, 1st October 2017 2:30am – Friends of NETOA entertain at the Wurlitzer (All welcome) * More Information / Book Tickets
- Saturday, 14th October 2017 7:00pm – DAMON WILLETTS in Concert at the Wurlitzer More Information / Book Tickets
- Thursday, 26th October 2017 7:00pm – Friends of NETOA entertain at the Wurlitzer (All welcome) * More Information / Book Tickets
- Sunday, 5th November 2017 2:30pm – Star Organist from the Thursford Collection: ROBERT WOLFE in Concert at the Wurlitzer (Please Note: This Concert is NOW SOLD OUT)*** More Information / Book Tickets
- Thursday, 16th November 2017 7:00pm – Friends of NETOA present the ‘ALL STARS’ Annual Awards concert with Hot Supper (All Welcome) ** More Information / Book Tickets
- Saturday, 16th December 2017 7:00pm – N.E.T.O.A. Traditional Christmas Concert with ANDREW NIX at the Wurlitzer More Information / Book Tickets
- Sunday, 17th December 2017 2:30pm – N.E.T.O.A. Traditional Christmas Concert with ANDREW NIX at the Wurlitzer More Information / Book Tickets
Doors are opened 30 minutes before the show starts
* Tickets for ‘Friends Entertain’ events are on sale at the door
** Tickets for ‘All Stars’ events ‘With Food’ MUST be booked in advance, without food may be booked at the door
*** Advance Booking Essential
Concert Tickets cost: £10.00 (5th November ONLY) – All Others: £8.00 (inclusive of tea / coffee and biscuits at interval)
New Vic ‘All-Stars’ Tickets cost £8.00 including food (£3.00 with tea / coffee only)
N.E.T.O.A. Friends Events: £3.00 (pay at the door)
Please make cheques payable to ‘NETOA’ and enclose a stamped addressed envelope with postal bookings.
Only limited Wheelchair space is available – IT IS VITAL that you notify us when booking if this is required – Thank You.
Seating is limited – It is best to book and pay in advance (either online, by post or during the interval at concerts) to avoid disappointment and reduce time waiting at the door.
Check our Web Site / Information Line / Facebook for the latest concert and sales information.
New Vic ‘All Stars’ Tickets From: Fred Thompson, 16, Quarry Farm Close, Hunwick, Crook, Co. Durham, DL15 0XJ. Tel: 01388 601596. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.