2020 Programme of Events: featuring the
Mighty Wurlitzer Theatre Pipe Organ
of the New Victoria Centre, Howden le Wear
IMPORTANT NOTES: To ensure that you receive ticket information without difficulty when ordering tickets, please add “email@example.com” to your email address book – Thank You!
If you require space for a wheelchair, please check with David Kirkbride by telephone or email before ordering tickets.
Under 18s are admitted FREE if accompanied by an adult and an ‘Under 18’ ticket has been ordered for them (to ensure that seating is available in the hall).
- Saturday, 10th October 2020 7:00pm – SIMON GLEDHILL in Concert at the Mighty Wurlitzer ++ SORRY CONCERT CANCELLED ++ BOOK TICKETS / More Information
- Sunday, 11th October 2020 2:30pm – SIMON GLEDHILL in Concert at the Mighty Wurlitzer ++ SORRY CONCERT CANCELLED ++ BOOK TICKETS / More Information
- Sunday, 25th October 2020 2:30pm – Friends of the NETOA entertain at the Wurlitzer ++ SORRY EVENT CANCELLED ++ BOOK TICKETS / More Information
- Saturday, 31st October 2020 2:30pm – JONATHAN EYRE FRCO presents HAROLD LLOYD’s Haloween Howler! ++ SORRY SHOW CANCELLED ++ BOOK TICKETS / More Information
- Sunday, 15th November 2020 2:30pm – Friends of the NETOA present an ‘ALL STARS’ Concert with Afternoon Tea ++ SORRY CONCERT CANCELLED ++ BOOK TICKETS / More Information
- Saturday, 19th December 2020 7:00pm – NETOA TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS CONCERT 2020 with HOWARD BEAUMONT ++ SORRY CONCERT CANCELLED ++ BOOK TICKETS / More Information
- Sunday, 20th December 2020 2:30pm – NETOA TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS CONCERT 2020 with HOWARD BEAUMONT ++ SORRY CONCERT CANCELLED ++ BOOK TICKETS / More Information
Doors are opened 30 minutes before the show starts
* Tickets for ‘Friends Entertain’ events are on sale at the door
** Tickets for ‘All Stars’ events ‘With Food’ MUST be booked in advance, without food may be booked at the door
*** Advance Booking Essential
Ordering Your Tickets: Prices and Information
Concert Tickets cost: £10.50* (21st June ONLY) – All Others: £9.50* (Inclusive of tea / coffee and biscuits at interval & Postage)
* IMPORTANT: Please note that tickets ordered online include 50p booking fee and will now be posted out by First Class Post to help speed up admission at the door. Online sales will normally be closed during the week before a concert, but tickets can still be ordered by telephone (if available) for collection at the door.
(We are sorry that the present system does not allow ordering of tickets for multiple events on the same order: maybe we will get the technology one day!)
New Vic ‘All-Stars’ Tickets cost £8.00 including food. These Tickets are on sale from Fred Thompson at concerts, or see below & MUST be booked in advance. Those only wanting Tea or Coffee & biscuits can obtain tickets at the door price £4.00 only.
N.E.T.O.A. Friends ‘Wurli-Gig’ Events: £4.00 (pay at the door)
If ordering by POST, please make cheques payable to ‘NETOA’
Only limited Wheelchair space is available – IT IS VITAL that you notify us when booking if this is required – Thank You.
We do have limited seating – so, it is always best to book and pay in advance before travelling (either online, by post or during the interval at concerts) to avoid disappointment and reduce time waiting at the door.
Please check our Web Site / Information Line / Facebook / Twitter for the latest concert and sales information.
Order Concert Tickets ONLINE (above) or from: David Kirkbride, 3, Edendale Crescent, Howden le Wear, Crook, Co. Durham, DL15 8HR. Tel: 01388 762467. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Order New Vic ‘All Stars’ Tickets From: Fred Thompson, 16, Quarry Farm Close, Hunwick, Crook, Co. Durham, DL15 0XJ. Tel: 01388 601596. Email: email@example.com.