2019 Programme of Events: featuring the
Mighty Wurlitzer Theatre Pipe Organ
of the New Victoria Centre, Howden le Wear
IMPORTANT NOTES: To ensure that you receive ticket information without difficulty when ordering tickets, please add “email@example.com” to your email address book – Thank You!
If you require space for a wheelchair, please check with David Kirkbride by telephone or email (see below) before ordering tickets.
- Sunday, 24th November 2019 2:30pm – Friends of the NETOA present the ‘ALL STARS’ Annual Awards Concert with Afternoon Tea & Songs from RACHEL ORR ** More Information / Book Tickets
- Saturday, 14th December 2019 7:00pm – NETOA Traditional CHRISTMAS CONCERT with CHRIS RAE and LEWIS SCOTT at the Wurlitzer More Information / Book Tickets
- Sunday, 15th December 2019 2:30pm – NETOA Traditional CHRISTMAS CONCERT with CHRIS RAE and DECLAN POOLE at the Wurlitzer More Information / Book Tickets
Doors are opened 30 minutes before the show starts
* Tickets for ‘Friends Entertain’ events are on sale at the door
** Tickets for ‘All Stars’ events ‘With Food’ MUST be booked in advance, without food may be booked at the door
*** Advance Booking Essential
Ordering Your Tickets: Prices and Information
Concert Tickets cost: £10.50* (10th November ONLY) – All Others: £9.50* (inclusive of tea / coffee and biscuits at interval)
* IMPORTANT: Please note that tickets ordered online include 50p booking fee and will now be posted out by First Class Post to help speed up admission at the door. Online sales will normally be closed during the week before a concert, but tickets can still be ordered by telephone (if available) for collection at the door.
(We are sorry that the present system does not allow ordering of tickets for multiple events on the same order: maybe we will get the technology one day!)
New Vic ‘All-Stars’ Tickets cost £8.00 including food (£3.00 with tea / coffee only). These Tickets are on sale from Fred Thompson at concerts, or see below.
N.E.T.O.A. Friends Events: £3.00 (pay at the door)
If ordering by POST, please make cheques payable to ‘NETOA’
Only limited Wheelchair space is available – IT IS VITAL that you notify us when booking if this is required – Thank You.
We do have limited seating – so, it is always best to book and pay in advance (either online, by post or during the interval at concerts) to avoid disappointment and reduce time waiting at the door.
Check our Web Site / Information Line / Facebook for the latest concert and sales information.
Concert Tickets From: David Kirkbride, 3, Edendale Crescent, Howden le Wear, Crook, Co. Durham, DL15 8HR. Tel: 01388 762467.
New Vic ‘All Stars’ Tickets From: Fred Thompson, 16, Quarry Farm Close, Hunwick, Crook, Co. Durham, DL15 0XJ. Tel: 01388 601596. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.